By: Ally Lozano, CEO and Founder
The year is coming to a close and as we ease into the holiday season, it's a great time to take a pause and reflect on where we are, where we've been, and where we are going.
Here is a guide to help you put together a strong plan for 2018:
How many consultations did you do in 2017?
- How many consultations did you average per month?
- How many consultations do you want to average per month?
(If you aren't tracking these things, grab your Amiga Doc here!)
- How can you increase your monthly consultation amount?
- How many new contracts did you get in 2017?
- How many contracts did you average per month?
- How many contracts do you want to average per month?
(We have an Amiga Doc for that too!)
- How can you increase your monthly contract average?
- What did you do best this year?
- What most needs your improvement for the new year?
- What are you spending each month for marketing efforts?
- What are your best marketing avenues? How can you increase them?
- What are you worst marketing avenues? If you haven't stopped them, why not?
- What processes in your firm need improving?
- What do you do differently from every other attorney in your area? How can you communicate this your potential clients?
Learn about sales here!
About your Ally in Life, Business and Law:
Alexandra "Ally" Lozano is a national award-winning attorney and the founder of AMIGA Lawyers and Alexandra Lozano Immigration Law.. After becoming a mother, and in a matter of 3 months, Ally transformed her practice from earning in pesos to earning 6-figures and she is passionate about teaching attorneys how they can do the same. Ally empowers lawyers to be the CEOs of their law firms with her weekly blog, webinars, and conferences where she teaches step-by-step how to do the work they love while running a profitable legal business. Ally lives outside of Seattle with her husband and their 5 children.