By Amy Rios
If any of you have dogs like mine, who like to go lay in the sun to try to defy the science behind heat exhaustion, then this is for your puppy! It’s a great way to keep them hydrated without losing interest and they will be so happy when they get to their surprise inside!
(and its so simple that your kids will love to join in!)
- Bouillon cubes (whichever kind your puppy enjoys most)
- Favorite dog treat
- Container to freeze (any size that you prefer)
- Create a broth with the water and bouillon cubes.
- Fill your containers half way and let freeze
- Place dog treat on the frozen broth
- Fill containers the rest of the way with remaining broth
- Freeze until your dog needs a refreshing treat