2018 Women, Power & Money
We are beyond excited to announce the 3rd Annual Women, Power, and Money event. AMIGA brings you the AMIGA Founder, Ally Lozano, to help you become the CEO of your law firm, elevate your client experience, and live the life you love as a lawyer, woman, and more!
This year's topics:
- Be the CEO of your life and legal business:
- How to think and act like the CEO of your law firm and legal practice
- Tools to take your practice to the next level
- The Mistakes Most Lawyers Make When Running a Practice and How to Avoid Them
- And More!
We will be working with all attendees one-on-one throughout the day. Come sip champagne and eat hor d’oeuvres while getting down to business!
Live streaming will be available! As well as offering a digital replay in case you can't catch us live!
Date: June 12, 2018
Time: 1:00pm- 5:00pm PST (Doors open at 12:30)
Place: San Francisco, California (Location to be announced)
Price: $97.00 Early bird pricing until March 31st ($127.00 Regular Pricing)
*If you are a previous attendee, you will receive 10 dollars off! Check your email for your discount code!
CLE Credits Included!
Meet Your Host
Alexandra "Ally" Lozano is the founder of AMIGA Lawyers, the Association of Mother Immigration Attorneys, and the founding partner of Alexandra Lozano Immigration Law. After becoming a mother, and in a matter of 3 months, Ally transformed her practice from earning in pesos to earning 6-figures and she is passionate about teaching attorneys how they can do the same. Ally empowers lawyers to be the CEOs of their law firms with her weekly blog, webinars, and conferences where she teaches step-by-step how to do the work they love while running a profitable legal business. Ally lives outside of Seattle with her partner and their 5 children.
- 2016 AILA Sam Williamson Mentor Award Recipient
- Hosted the first ever conference for women immigration attorneys, Women, Power, and Money, in June 2016
- Judicial Clerkship Intern at the Executive Office for Immigration Review, Seattle, Washington
- Founding Partner of Alexandra Lozano Immigration Law.
- Argued before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Former Executive Committee Member of AILA Washington
- Member of ABA Solo and Small Practice Women's Group